Friday, September 2, 2011

Negative 8 Ball Girl's Adventure


Posting this mini Chapter all in one post to save time.
This mini arc is my favorite and it came at the most perfect time too. 
Drawing that Cake was a bother, though.


Wasps and Bees are probably my favorite running gag.


This character had quit a few concept designs to her before making it to the comic.
Also, drawing the cell bars around her without getting in the way of her appearance was a challenge.


Can't remember if I had her drop the cake on purpose, or if I improvised it after I realized she wasn't holding the cake on the previous page. 




I used to have a lot of trouble with Negative 8 Ball Girl's mask.
I don't remember it being as much of a problem this time, though.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons LicenseMagic 8 Ball Girl by Andrew TX2 Turpel is licensed under a CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 United States License.